The Spook_
Ah brother. I have been a pain and taking your space, have I? When did I ever have my own space? Never! And of course, I‘m rubbish to you. Everything is rubbish to you except yourself and the prizes you earned.
And I‘m kind. I‘m so kind brother. Even in death. And that is why, brother, you breathe your last today.
I welcome you to hell. My dear loving big brother.
Ashler Germain (the suicidal lover)_
I can‘t live anymore. Not without her. Not without our child. Not without the family we were becoming. I can‘t bear this loneliness. Baby, I‘m coming to you.
Just one bottle. It will finish this pain. You showed me that. Through the photos. Every night, photos.
No one believes me. No one else can see those photos except me. You are driving me insane baby. And today the picture of that whisky bottle and the pills... Then just the whisky bottle... I knew what you had done. I just knew.
You want me to join you. I‘m so happy. I can‘t help my tears. Nothing is worth as much as you. Nothing in the world.
This is it honey. I finished the bottle. Now I‘m going to sleep. I only wish I‘ll wake up in your arms. My dark angel. My world is with you. Forever.
The Spook_
My time is up. I‘m starting to fade.
*the sound of an ambulance rings through*
I had my revenge. The Devil can take me now. The one in the photo Ash, the one you think of as me, you‘ll find her. I love you so much for going through all that just for me. I love you so much. And I‘m going to keep my promise.
She is the one I‘ll come back as. When you wake up, I‘ll be with you in another body. A body that is going to wake up alone from a coma.
You can‘t die just yet when there is so much more to live for. Those who deserved to... those who hurt me... they paid.
Now God forbid that anyone will say that this Spook is a softhearted one. I just killed my own family.
Atleast Gloria is safe with her secret. I‘m happy. Now I can move on. For good.