Saturday, 31 May 2014

Spooks.11.

William Arthur Mathew (the caring big brother)_
The meaning is unclear as of yet. I thought she died of an asthma attack. But every night, her face returns to haunt me. Her hands clawing at her throat, as though trying to stop someone from choking her...

And then there is that idiot of a boyfriend, walking around saying it is such a beautiful day for Mother to have died. My sister died in a calm night. Yes, I didn‘t claim her body. It was against my mother‘s wishes. She was a shame to the family. An unnecessary burden better rid of. The accident just helped matters.

To the rest of the world, my bratty little sister is just missing. She isn‘t dead. Though Germain has been making accusations at me... He is easily taken care of. A few hits on the head and elsewhere will make him see sense.

The sense of what I can do, of course. What my money can do.

Gloria is so soundly asleep. Her first month of pregnancy. So far, I haven‘t had to deal with any trouble. The maids always take care of that. I wonder how the child will turn out. Boy or girl? It should be a strong,handsome boy. After all, I am the father.

Sierra... hmm... That brat is now always on my mind! And somehow her name keeps popping up whenever I think of Mother‘s death. Something is amiss here. If I died in my sleep, would anyone blame her?

No. Of course not. She is dead and gone. Even as a ghost, she would be pathetic. Simply useless and pathetic. Too soft for anyone‘s good. Pah.

I hope Mother went to heaven and that brat went to hell. She has simply been a pain to me from the time she was born! Nonsense. She should have never been born. Taking away my space and things. Rubbish. Truly rubbish. Sister... pah. As if I ever cared.