Thursday, 22 May 2014

Spooks.7.

The Killer (who shall remain nameless)_
Maybe I shouldn‘t have done that. But I couldn‘t bear this grief, this...shame. It was too much. I loved her too much to let her go through with it. How could she have let that anomaly happen to her?! I was so sure she would tire of him and come back... till he told me. Oh how happy he was. After all the lies to her brother saying they have no interest in marriage or kids! All it took was two positive pregnancy tests. That cheapskate bounty hunter was just after her money!

Oh how could she have given herself to him?! But now...that disgrace is over. On the bright side of all this tragedy, everyone can hope that her father‘s name has remained unsullied.

She was a fool. She didn‘t deserve what I gave her. She‘s safer this way... dead.