Gloria William Mathew (the faithful wife and loving sister-in-law)_
As her best friend... this hit-and-run doesn‘t seem accidental. It seems pre-planned. I married her brother, yes. I am stupid at times, I‘m weak.
The only person who truly saw through me was my little sister. She didn‘t believe my weak affections and acts. I remember her asking me, why I act stupid. I told her because it‘s easier that way. No one will notice or give me importance... and I gain a lot of knowledge.
Everyone will doubt Will, but I don‘t. He can be cold but not as much as to kill his own sister and definitely not over wealth. Come back little sister. Find out why you died. But I guarantee it‘s not your brother.
Yes, he is hurting me. Everyday. Yes, he is controlling and power-hungry. All the time. But also, yes, he is insecure about being loved. He just wants to be loved and I give him that. He saved me and my father from stark poverty. He treats me to everything I could possibly want. He tries so hard to please me but under a veneer of coldness, of distance.
He isn‘t perfect. Far from it. But I love him and I know the others are wrong to doubt him. He can‘t hurt people. He can‘t hurt family. Even if he may want to, he wouldn‘t and he couldn‘t. His conscience would never let him.
Just seeing him, lying asleep next to me, tired out from our love-making, I know. And he gave me a gift for the first time tonight. I believe he initiated the start of a... family. Our family. He was so tender tonight. Slow, gentle. I see sides of him no one else does. I see him now, a tear escaping his eye. He mourns for his sister though he doesn‘t show it. I doubt if he even acknowledges his own feelings. For some reason, he wants that distant nature to be forefront.
I wish I knew more of his past. More of what made him this way.
He might have hated his sister, might be selfish. But the man I know, the man I married, the man I grew to love, he would never kill his own sister. He can‘t.