Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Spooks.3.

Ashler Germain (the unknown lover) _

I can place these roses here. These white and red roses. Your favorites. No one knows now how much I loved you. And how much I hoped we‘d be together. You had left your family for me, I know. Now... I wish you hadn‘t. I don‘t think I was worth that much. As in... your life.
“Baby, the sky is orange and lavender. Its twilight, your favourite time. I promise to stand here till the first star comes out and I‘ll make a wish. Just like you always did. Haha. You are so cute. Sorry, were. No, are. I bet you are beautiful even wherever you are now. You always will be sweetheart. I love you so. *sob* Please come back...“

I can‘t help these tears running down my face. I can‘t help falling down on the grass at your grave on my knees. I can‘t help these nerve-wracking sobs, love. I can‘t. You weren‘t just my best friend and my lover. You were my whole world. And I don‘t think I ever told you that. Even if you knew... I wanted to tell you that. But those bastards, those rascals you call family? They took you away from me honey. Just before our marriage. Just before...

Oh god.

“Our baby... oh sweetheart, they took everything! And I swear I‘m going to take revenge! *heaving from heavy sobs* I‘m no poet but baby, if you can hear me now, YOU WERE AND ARE AND WILL BE MY WHOLE WORLD. No one can replace you. It‘ll always be you. Oh god why... WHY?!“

*screams*

The scream is ringing throughout the cemetary and the first star is out. Hey you, you little star shining down on us, WE know you are far from little, WE know your power. So just this once, please grant this wish, let her come back in flesh and blood and spirit. Let her be whole again. Let us share a life, make a family in some obscure place where we‘ll be happy and disturbing no one. We don‘t want the riches. We just want to be together. Please.

I beg of you.

I whisper, “Please.“

The dark sky rumbled overhead and maybe it‘s my imagination, but I think dark clouds rushed by covering everything but that star. The Pole Star?

Oh god, guide me. Give her back and I swear I‘ll treat her right and make her happy. Oh please. Just... please. Just one wish. Please.