There are moments when -
You look at me and don't look away,
I blush and blush and blush.
You smile at me with that look in your eyes,
I can't stop smiling, grinning, laughing.
You touch my hand and rub it so gently,
My hand feels like it's on fire, red hot, scorched.
You talk to me about your day like I matter,
And I can't look away, anywhere, but at you.
There are moments when -
I crack a dumb joke and you laugh,
You laugh like you share the madness since long.
I dance a few steps in the middle of the road,
You just dance along to the same song.
I run to the nearest ice cream just to end with a broken cornetto,
You share your butterscotch chocolate delight with me.
I eat all your ice cream without a single guilty thought,
All the while you complain but, and you just let me.
There are moments when -
A bike ride on an empty road seems endless
And yet so short, oh so short.
A walk in the park on a winter night seems so cold
And yet so warm, so hot.
A shared quarter of rum between two seems too less
And yet more than enough, too much.
A wish of goodnight seems filled with promises
And when will they come, oh when will you come?
All these moments when you tempt me,
All these moments I think we could be,
Somewhere I feel this is a game,
Somewhere I don't think this can be tamed -
#Just taking a walk down our memory lane