It's hard to love you from any one side especially when I keep falling in love with all the angles, all the sides.
It's like being in love with a painting. Understood yet misunderstood. Beautiful yet scary in the same beauty which presents so much raw emotion.
I fail to understand you correctly, exactly in the way you wish to be understood. I fail to become you while embracing you. I fail to take in you as you and instead take you in through me.
Sometimes, I wish I could erase myself perfectly into you. Like sometimes you erase yourself into me and yet don't.
I'm writing letters to you almost everyday.
I'm watching myself unwittingly and unwillingly hurt you through what I think are harmless.
I'm watching you smoke one after the other and wonder if I should tell you to go and rest, to take a break from this headache, to get some proper rest.
No one can love such that there will be no misunderstandings and no lovers' quarrels. Our love lies in the solutions and the compromises. People might say you shouldn't compromise in love but shouldn't you sacrifice a bit for the one you love?