A heart freely given,
A heart ignored,
You seem to be wondering
If I know more than you know.
What I gave is yours to keep,
What I didn't isn't for anyone but me;
Call me selfish, a sadistic fool,
But I'm in love (With whom? With what?)
And there's nothing you can do.
These words flowing freely,
These words that I can't stop,
My words to which your heart listens,
Your words at which my heart stops.
I need a bit of mercy,
I need a bit of love,
I need to know that I have some worth
Outside
This foolish castle on clouds.
My heart is stopping in anger,
It is stopping seeing your desire,
Till now I just promised a heart,
If you desire something more,
Something or...*aur*...
My heart was freely given,
In the guise of friendship if I may,
But love is everywhere, don't you see?
My heart doesn't mean that it's your bed
Where I'll choose to stay.