Came out of this story
Thought I made on my own
The twist in the story
Made me all alone
I saw my life
All through your eyes
I saw my demise
In a bunch of ugly lies
So came out of this story
I called as my own
A twist in the story
Where I'm on my own
It wasn't meant to turn out like this
It wasn't meant to shatter to bits
I had to come out of my story
Because I saw through your eyes
Something that scared me
And forced me to lie
Now I don't know any story
Where am I to find?
This can't be my story
Not pretty and white
This won't be my story
This is a lie
So I came out of that story
I used to call my own
The twist in the story
Ends here, half torn.
Thought I made on my own
The twist in the story
Made me all alone
I saw my life
All through your eyes
I saw my demise
In a bunch of ugly lies
So came out of this story
I called as my own
A twist in the story
Where I'm on my own
It wasn't meant to turn out like this
It wasn't meant to shatter to bits
I had to come out of my story
Because I saw through your eyes
Something that scared me
And forced me to lie
Now I don't know any story
Where am I to find?
This can't be my story
Not pretty and white
This won't be my story
This is a lie
So I came out of that story
I used to call my own
The twist in the story
Ends here, half torn.