Sunday, 17 June 2012

Ermm... Wonder What This Is... (2)

*Part Two - It continues*

"Alison."
"What?"
"About before....?"
Damn it. I was hoping he had forgotten. Hmm... Maybe if I change the subject?

"Yeah you disturbed my sleep. Idiot. So how was your day?"
"It was ok."
"What did you do?"
"I asked you something. If you don't like it, I'm sorry but..."
... Alison!!!!!!!!!!!..... Mom. For the first time I'm thankful you shout for me so loud.
"I gotta go"
Click.

So I left him hanging there. I know. It's terrible of me. In fact it's like one of the worst things I could have done. But this is going under one of the few times in my life where I do not know WHAT IN THE WORLD  I should do. Like I believe I mentioned before I DO love the guy. But then, I love ALL of my friends. Fie. This is so confusing. Well. I have one more day with my bed to think things through. 
Sigh.
One thing's for sure. I HATE YES OR NO QUESTIONS. :|

Now for mother. "What is it Mom?!"
"Eat"
"K"
........ Ate. Now what. Do I call him? Um... NO. I don think so. But... Sigh. Ring ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey Charlie."
"What was it with your mom?"
"Wanted me to eat"
"Ate?"
"Obviously. You?"
"Yeah. Was called right after you."
"This is sad."
And I meant it. It was sad. I did not know WHAT to say to him. I can't say YES obviously. But saying a NO outright... Damn.

"You know just forget the morning thing. I wasn't myself. Really."
Charlie you dolt, I can smell your lies from a mile away. 
"REALLY.... ?" Sarcasm. My only friend at times like this.

"Ok fine. I was serious. But I get it you don't want to. I'm ok with that. But I will keep on loving you. I'm sorry if you don't like that but I won't be sorry that I do.... And yes I know this is cheesy but sadly I don't know a better way of saying this."
You are still putting me in a spot here dude. Sigh. That's it. NO. I can't go along with this.

"Yeah... I think I understand. But really I haven't THOUGHT of you that way and I don't think I want to..."
"Yeah I get it. But we'll still be friends right?"
Aww... How can you get mad at this guy? Ok. I know girls who will but I don't think I have it in me to be angry for too long. I just get annoyed and then I take it out on that person and then I maybe lecture and then I get over it. See? That's me. Anyways....

"Yeah we will."
"And no break in our promise right?"
"Nope. I don't want to. I still see you as my best friend"
"Great..."
"So... I think we should be hitting the beds... It's past 11."
And cut.

There. So its done. Then why.... Am I having this feeling something is not right? So for those of you wondering about what the 'promise' is - We promised that we'd always say everything about the other, ie no secrets. Unless of course it's someone else's secrets that they've given us in which case we wont say (obviously). Hmmm. Now that I think about it, isn't that what people in a relationship do? Oh great. :|

... Tick tick tick... I'm not able to sleep. I wonder if he's awake?
Text - Hey u awake? . Ok maybe I shouldn't. 
Delete. But why not? Try again - Hi u ther?
Na. He might be sleeping. Delete. My eyes hurt. I should sleep... Wonder how I love you will look on the screen. Okaaay... That feels odd seeing it there.
Message sent
Wait.
WHAT??????????????????????

DAMN YOU TOUCH PHONE YOU SENT THAT????????????????????????

Oh brother. Who did I message? Message sent to Charlie Proust.

Oh.
My.
GOD.

I'm screwed. What's gonna happen now???

............................................................................................................................

MAY BE CONTINUED

P.S. All characters and this whole story is purely fictional in case anybody gets any ideas.. :P