Sunday, 14 July 2013

Happily Ever After

#Part 1

"Happily Ever After. What all little girls (and secretly, little boys) want. And not just them either. Even me. I'm a step out of teenage and I still wish for it too."
"Of course you do. You're a dreamer Janie. Fairytales don't always have happily ever after-s."
"Really Sean? Name one."
"You."
"You? Me? I'm a fairytale?"
"No silly. You is a fairytale."
"Uhuh. And why haven't I heard about it before? I'm sure I read more than you."
"Because it's my fairytale."
"All right Sean. Let's hear it."
"Alright. Here goes.....

Once upon a time, in a big city, there lived a prince called Me Everything. And also, Me  had everything. He had a mansion on his private beach, an island, a city, a fleet of cars, a -

"Did he have love?"
"Are you going to interrupt me whenever and wherever?"
"Maybe"
"Maybe"
"Sheesh. Go on."
"Where was I? Oh yes.

- a playstation, an xbox, a rig, his personal attendants, blah blah and etc. He was like Richie Rich or Artemis Fowl. Except he was selfish and wanted everything. He had worked himself nearly to death to get where he was now. And it all happened because of Less. Less Everything. The prettiest creature he had laid eyes on but couldn't have. Less was kind and generous and basically... An epitome of goodness. But had nothing. That didn't matter then because she was happy.

"Were they in love?"
"Would you let me get to it?"
"I sense a failed love story"
"You'll be sensing absence soon if you don't shut up"
"What absence?"
"My absence"
"Ayyo Sean-ae pokalle"
"WHAT?!"
"Just a phrase I picked up from a gal in class"
"Means?"
"Oh no Sean don't go"
"Ook"
"Ok"
"K"
"L"
"Shut up"
"Continue"
"Fine. So.

Less had Me and that was all she wanted and all he wanted. After all Me was only 10years old then. Me took Less to every Pet day and always prided himself about his beautifully trained collie.

"A DOG?!"
"JANIE!!!"
"Oops. Go on."
"I - "
"But this has the stink of a love story."
"I'm leaving"
"Noooooooooooooooo. Sean!! Stay!!! Tell me na. Pwease pwease pwease? I'll do the kitty face and you won't be able to resist me."
"Everyone dislikes a yowling cat."
"What! I do NOT yowl. I mew. See? Mew."
"Janie."
"Mew?"
"Janie."
"Yes?"
"Hush."
"Mhm."
"So

Less was the only collie in class. She was brown with beautiful hazel eyes and the attitude of an angel. She had never ONCE caused an upset and usually helped in guarding the other pets and making sure those meant to stay in cages, stayed in cages. It wasn't her fault that a big white male collie decided to turn up in class with a girl better described as a turnip-head. Not her attitude which was I'm-All-That, but the shape of her head and the bush of hair on top of her head really gave that appearance. Prince Me nearly choked himself by stuffing his hankies into his mouth to keep from laughing. There was also a green streak in her black hair which looked even more striking on her otherwise pale brown face. "You!", she shouted at him when she spotted his mirth at her not-so-appealing appearance. It was early morning and the rest of his classmates were only arriving. "What are you laughing at?", her eyes glinted as she said this. He managed to make a straight face and said, "Hello You. I'm Me." She gave him a strange look. "HOW did you know my name?!"
"Because I'm Me", and Me walked out like a boss.

"Lol. Imagining that is funny."
"Well you like melodrama"
"Of course I do. Continue!"
"No."
"Why???"
"Because that's it."
"WHAT?! That CANNOT be it."
"Yes it is"
"No it's NOT"
"Ugh. Most unsatisfying story EVER!"
"You are missing the point. There isn't a Happily Ever After."
"That's because it isn't COMPLETE"
"Oh? It's MY story. I make it and end it as I please."
"No way. I'm continuing it."
"Oh really?" 
"Yup. Will do."
"Let's see it then."



*May Not Be Continued*