Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Happily Ever After III

#Part 3

..."You.  Obviously."
"What? You actually understood that question?"
"Yup. So let's move on."
"And a Grand Rescue, here we come."
"Not that grand. So they set out to find her and rescue her...

"Are you sure this is the place?", asked Amy, "I don't wanna end up messing my flats in slime. Or worse, slip and fall like I stepped on a banana peel."
"Well this is where they said they'll bring her if we bring the ransom", comforted Micheal.
"So? We don't HAVE any ransom!"
"They don't know that."
"How can you know? May be they are watching us right now."
"You don't know that."
"You don't know that either."
"I wonder where she gets the money from though", Jay interrupted their bickering.
"True", agreed Racer.He never said much other true or I don't really agree with that or really? in various tones. Even this remarkable predicament they were in didn't have much effect on them.
"What if they shoot us or capture us and ask Mom for money?", inquired Jay.
"Always the pessimist. BOTH of you. Let's go in. We'll never find out standing here", sighed Micheal and led the little group inside a run-down dojo(a real one this time). No one seemed to be around. So Amy, the unfortunate adventurer decided to venture forward. Notice the word unfortunate. The moment she reached the next floor, she found herself facing Rhea. A black, dark and definitely more vindictive Rhea.
"Where's my money?!", she screeched. Or rather IT screeched. This version of Rhea grew wings and fangs like the Dracula's Little Helpers in Van Helsing except not that...pretty. And the last thing the guys heard was a scream from upstairs. Rhea's scream not Amy's which really sounded like a bat so they didn't bother going up. Till Jay felt guilty the next second and went upstairs invoking guilty feelings in the other two. Hence, they were not really prepared to be hit by a flying (well, falling) bat-woman-snake creature. They were more prepared for 'Sorry Amy'. And Amy wasn't feeling very sorry at all. She got to take out her frustration on this thing. As Shakespeare once said, "And though she be but little, she is fierce."

"Stop. Right. There."
"What now Sean?!"
"I like the movie reference but don't give me your lover."
"My lover???"
"Yeah. William."
"BUT I DON'T LIKE WILL!!!! I TOLD YOU I'M OVER HIM LAST YEAR!!!!!"
"Dufus. Not William Forman. William Shakespeare."
"Oh."
"Oh is right. Now go on."
"But he is dead."
"I know."
"Then how can he be my lover?"
"Just continue. PLEASE."
"Ok, but I really don't get your lame jokes."
"They are not lame."
"I'm continuing now."
"They are -"
" I AM CONTINUING NOW. Thank you very much. Then..

As never seen before, Amy let loose. She kicked, punched and bit. Even scratched. And Rhea The Evil Spawn and Amy The Good Girl Gone Wild had the time of their life in a girl wrestle-mania while the guys stood to the side watching and cheering. Honestly, the only thing missing was a big bowl of popcorn, coke and a couch. The match ended very quickly though because Amy knifed Rhea. Yes, she kept a knife in case one of the absentee kidnappers jumped on her and she had no other choice. Surprisingly  Rhea died very quickly and no, she didn't turn back into a human or anything. She just died. The end.

*May Not Be Continued*