# Part 4
...Surprisingly Rhea died very quickly and no, she didn't turn back into a human or anything. She just died. The end.
"What? So soon?"
"Would you just shut up and listen?"
"Okay okay."
"Good...
Then Micheal asked the obvious question, "Is she dead?"
"I guess. Doesn't seem to be breathing or anything", said Jay.
"Amy, good job girl", cheered Racer.
"Amy, you okay?", asked Jay. Amy had a weird expression on her face. Then she launched into a most melodramatic speech.
"I fight this..this thing and you three BOYS stand by and cheer as you watch me do it. No help, no nothing. And you three, my best friends. I could've died. I'm hurt and battered and bruised and NONE of you bothered. Not a single one. Thanks a lot. I see how much you care."
Wait, Amy, we're sorry was what she expected as she walked away. But all she got was silence. Therefore she walked away.
"Jay, are you really gonna let her walk away like that dude?"
"Micheal what will I say? Sorry for not hitting a GIRL on your behalf?"
"I don't know dude. Whatever she wants to hear. She's your crush not mine."
"She's your best friend too!"
"Just go dude", that was Racer. And so, Jay ran after her. Just in time to see her held by two men - their absentee kidnappers. Maybe it was the adrenaline or the guilty feelings from hearing her speech or his feelings for her or all three, Jay went for them. Racer and Micheal happened to have been following Jay (good for him), so they (inspired by guilt and adrenaline) (and a good amount of testosterone) went for those men too.
"And they won?"
"They have to else the story can't move forward."
"Good Point, go on."
"Yeah so they won...
It was three big strong guys against two 40 year old men. They HAD to win, else it would have been shameful. So they rescued Amy. And looked expectantly at her, after all four of them had run away from the knocked out men to their home. She said nothing. Just looked at Jay and went to her floor. And Jay did nothing either. They had dinner from Mom who never knew any of this and went to bed. Oh, and they never found out where Rhea got her money from. The end.
"Really? That's it? No Happily Ever After?"
"Well MY Jay never asked me. I'm disappointed. So I realize Happily Ever Afters are overrated in the romance department. But it IS a Happily Ever After. I mean, they didn't die or anything."
"Maybe your Jay, whoever the poor soul is, is waiting for you to ask him. And that's true enough but not your regular happy ending."
"So if I ask will he say yes?"
"Probably. It's not like you're a bad person. Janie, you're my best friend and I can guarantee even your weird nature is good... Once you get used to it."
"So that means you're my boyfriend IF I ask you."
"Yes."
"So I'm asking you."
"Yes."
"So you're my boyfriend?"
"Yes."
"And I'm your girlfriend???"
"Yes."
"What the heck are you saying yes for????"
"Yes to you for your not-so-subtle-yet-obvious- unasked-question."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Oh."
"Yes."
"You can stop saying yes now."
"Okay."
"So I have a boyfriend...And you have a girlfriend?"
"Yes."
"Is this a happy ending?"
"How do I know? It's not even started and you're going straight to the ending."
"This is not gonna work. You and I are like chalk and cheese."
"Maybe and maybe not."
"What?"
"I'm not gonna explain that. Go figure it out. Use Google."
Author's note: Janie and Sean made it out Happily Ever After.
*The End*