What is it I lost?
Ages of communication,
Complexities so trivial?
The distractions everywhere.
Ages of communication,
Complexities so trivial?
The distractions everywhere.
I don't write -
There is nothing in me.
I don't write -
There are no feelings,
No real self.
Love longed for,
Love lost,
Eternal searching
For something that's wrong.
There is nothing in me.
I don't write -
There are no feelings,
No real self.
Love longed for,
Love lost,
Eternal searching
For something that's wrong.
I don't write -
There is so much :
Beauty,
Nova,
Emotions,
Situations,
It doesn't affect me.
There is so much :
Beauty,
Nova,
Emotions,
Situations,
It doesn't affect me.
I don't write -
I don't have to.
Why should I?
Is it a hiding from reality,
Or hiding from life?
I wrote into my mistake -
I stopped to get out ;
I don't write anymore.
I don't have to.
Why should I?
Is it a hiding from reality,
Or hiding from life?
I wrote into my mistake -
I stopped to get out ;
I don't write anymore.
I lost myself in false glory.
I had everything ,
But it was my fancy.
Its not real. Not anymore.
How terrible it is to love
One whom death can touch.
It's not real.
But there is escape.
I've dreamed enough.
I don't write. Open dreams.
Its time to take flight.
Into something unseen.
I had everything ,
But it was my fancy.
Its not real. Not anymore.
How terrible it is to love
One whom death can touch.
It's not real.
But there is escape.
I've dreamed enough.
I don't write. Open dreams.
Its time to take flight.
Into something unseen.