Lost in darkness
Begging for a light
Is there anybody here?
Why are shadows so bright?
Misery, turning and running
For how long will I hide?
Blinded by tears not falling
Blinding my eyes
One friend with who I can confide in
Just that one light
Yet alone in a room crowded by shadows
Not one real person in sight
And those who are there
Are far away
Separated by barriers
I'm not able to break
Is it my fate to die here
As a wretched fool?
Will there ever be peace
For my dying soul?
Peace, for my dying soul.
Begging for a light
Is there anybody here?
Why are shadows so bright?
Misery, turning and running
For how long will I hide?
Blinded by tears not falling
Blinding my eyes
One friend with who I can confide in
Just that one light
Yet alone in a room crowded by shadows
Not one real person in sight
And those who are there
Are far away
Separated by barriers
I'm not able to break
Is it my fate to die here
As a wretched fool?
Will there ever be peace
For my dying soul?
Peace, for my dying soul.