There are times I think
It’s all done for,
This is the end
There can be nothing more;
But Something keeps me going,
Something of which I am sure,
Though I do not know this Something,
It is Something which is my cure...
Some things are just meant to be,
This I've learnt for sure;
But I still wish that it'd be perfect,
Then again, this may be just a lure...
Temptations are many
And I definitely give in to few,
But these are mixed opportunities
They are far too good to lose...
I could keep going on
But Something tells me to stop,
This is the Something
That tells me
Dusk will change to dawn...
My Something is my true guide,
My Something keeps me alive;
My Something gives me purpose.
The whole reason why I have life...
Some call this a God,
Others call it a Force,
I call it my Something
My Something good, damn sure!