Monday, 16 January 2012

For You ( Always, Always)

Lullabies you sing for me
I hold you tight and sleep
Mother, for everything you've done
For me, for everyone -
Let heavens sing to you
And I'll watch you sleep.


Guidance, protection
The trust I put in you
Father, for your affection
For me, for everyone -
Let the stars guide you to them
And I watch you become one of them.


For teaching me what to be, 
My teachers...
For loving me when I never deserved, 
My friends...
For the support I could always count on, 
My family...


One thank you is not enough
Even what's so heartfelt as this one
Always, always...


I pray let it rain on you, 
Wash clean your mind, 
Let free your souls, 
Like early morning, spring anew.


Strong minds and passionate hearts
Always, always
There is this in my heart -
I thank you.