Saturday, 4 May 2013

Once Upon A Date


What is this I see?
A pair of brown eyes twinkling at me.
A slow red creeps over his face,
As our hands touch when we exchange

Words, notes, movies and songs,
Whatever into our mind comes along,
Walking side by side under the warm sun,
Thinking of how much this is fun.

A slight blush overcame me,
When his hand touched mine quite accidentaly,
He pulled away and so did I,
That was just the first date for him and I.

I sneaked looks at his darling face,
Smiling and laughing at our endless pace,
I looked down as we walked along,
Safe in our bubble of happiness, and for long

I wished to stay by him.
But fate and time were so grim,
So we parted with small little byes,
I hoped my eyes told what my words had to hide.

And home I reached, quite safe
Bursting with happiness at our escapade,
For that one morning had the charm of one,
That one morning scored the perfect ten.