You see her
With her copper brown eyes
Where my dull grey ones
To you, holds no light
With her copper brown eyes
Where my dull grey ones
To you, holds no light
Her shining black hair
Waves over her shoulders
Pale cream skin and
As if she has inner light
Waves over her shoulders
Pale cream skin and
As if she has inner light
I can't begin to compare
Me, with my mousy brown hair
Lanky scarred skin
And imperfections within
Me, with my mousy brown hair
Lanky scarred skin
And imperfections within
But she won't be to you
All what I can give you
She won't see you
Like I do
All what I can give you
She won't see you
Like I do
She won't know
The gentleness of your smile
She won't know
The trembling in your eyes
The gentleness of your smile
She won't know
The trembling in your eyes
She won't know
Your many faces
She won't know
You like me.
She won't know
You like me.
She won't know
You like me.
You like me.