Once upon a time there was a little boy and a little girl. They studied in the same school, same class but became very close (the best of) friends only at the last moments, the last year. They went their own ways but kept contact and the friendship always remained strong. They were best friends forever. The end.
Most people thought, expected, that they'll fall in love but it was never like that. Doesn't have to be. It was pure, true friendship to the core, the likes of which we rarely see. A girl and a boy can just be friends. It doesn't have to get messy and weird. Friendship is a beautiful gift you give yourself...
...And it doesn't have to be friendship day or someone's birthday to let your BEST FRIEND know Just How Much they mean to you -
Doesn't matter the fights and misunderstandings,
But it matters that you weathered through... Together.
I'm sharing this story with for my best friends, boys & girls, cause I wanted to remind them something -
You're my best friend and I'm not letting go
No matter what, through thick and thin,
From stop to start,
I don't want our friendship to ever part.
Yours truly.
P.S. - Why don't you let your best friends know what they mean to you too? Surprise them. And see what happens :)