My last wish
To see you off
My last hope
To see you safe
Friends till the end
Can I ask for more?
The perfect way
The perfect group
Few last questions
Will I be there?
Will you be there?
Will we be there?
My doors are open
My windows wide
My last request
Let me give you
Let me give us
That one present
Who I am
My heart, My all
Take everything I have
Everything I am
My trust unwavering
Love everlasting
For friends so true
For purity of heart
For the oneness we share
For all we have
My last wish
To see you off
My last hope
To see you safe
In to a world we don't know
In to fantasies unknown
In to new trials, a new life
New hopes, new horizons
But still I'll wish for you
I'll still pray for your hearts
I'll believe in our strength
That'll we stay one even then
My last wish
To see you off
My last hope
To see you safe