I wonder if my words have meanings
Outside these pages which trap them
Between grey lines and white spaces.
I wonder if they can carry across minds
Feelings and thoughts wrote straight
Between grey lines and white spaces.
I wonder if some monsters are awakened
And if some hearts tremble on reading these words
Between grey lines and red margins.
I wonder if some nightmares turn to dreams
For others like they do for me with scribbles
Between white spaces and red margins.
I wonder if death is a dream for others
Like it is for me and if monsters run around
From red margin to red margin.
I wonder if I die and leave behind nothing
But a few words if I'll be forgotten
Between grey lines and white spaces,
Neatly marked by red margins,
Hardbound in blue and green,
Water reminding me of the drowning I do.
Everyday.