They tell you who you are to them.
They tell you who you should be.
They tell you who you are and have been.
They tell you who they are not.
It may seem crazy but you are not.
It may seem wonderful but he is not.
It may seem miraculous but she is not.
It may seem mad but I'm not.
I am not your savior.
I am not your father.
I am not your mother.
I am not your sibling or your lover.
The things you see are only as real as you are.
The things you wish are only as unreal as you think.
The ones you believe are only as believable you let them.
The ones you love are only as loved as you love them.
"No" is a big word.
"No" is a big work.
"No" is my trouble.
"No" is my savior.
"No" is when I stood up.
"No" is when I opposed.
"No" is when I tried, tried hard.
"No" is also when I walked away.
"No" is goodbye.