Friday, 12 December 2014

Indifference

You Do NOT
Understand. Me.
You.
Blame me for my actions
That I have seen since
I remember and more
That I have not done for
The lethargy is contagious.
I Will NOT
Try. Anymore. Not for you.

I love.
You. Others. A man that
You would never accept.
And you, who have a right
To steal, grab, wrench,
My love, my care, a piece of mind,
You. I have to and must
And will love.
But not near you, not a mile
Away, not in the same city,
The same region, no. No.
From far away, yes. And only
Away.

You still do not
Understand. Why do I
Talk in a way, that is so
Unlike
You, your conceptions, your
Expectations and society's.
Because I am not
Yours
Though I love you and others.
Though I love him, that man.

I love.
I give my heart, not
Myself.
It's mine. I'm sorry,
But I will be
Indifferent
To you. Like pain that
I am so used to.
Indifference.
To you.

All because you cannot understand.