Want to turn my back on the world,
What’s left for me to be here?
No one would even demur,
No one is even near.
Not entirely true -
I know there are some of you,
But when the time comes for me
You will end up letting it be...
Time can't heal all my wounds,
Some are still fresh and others more new.
Hurt is not this - This is pain,
Heart-rending, heart-breaking...
No wonder I'm sick of this game.
I tried being hopeful,
Tried to bring joy,
But what is the use
If it's so short to live by?
They say tiny moments
Make life worthwhile,
But life is a hypocrite
And... So am I...
To turn my back on my friends,
My family and dear ones;
To give up so wholly,
To lose myself.
I had given a promise -
Not to too much change.
But I failed the next second
And pretended to be the same.
Life is a hypocrite
But so am I,
So I guess this is my punishment
A hypocrite's life.