It used to be easy;
Two, three things at a time
Juggling in my head,
Never getting lost...
When did it drop?
The prefect act fell apart_
Why did it have to be one
Or the other? Did it matter?
Desicions, endless desicions
For me, for you, for everyone
Who makes the final choice?
Me or you?
Who gets the last word?
Who doesn't want to?
Me or you?
It used to be easy...
So many things,
Work left to be done;
But its either you or me_
You or me...
Its not easy to choose
No one to guide
How do you choose?
Between two parts of yourself?
One is me
The other is you
But both were one till now
What happened?
Its either you or me
I hope you find better
You deserve it more
But I have to go
You or me?
Its me I must choose
But was that really for ME?
I wonder...