Saturday, 3 September 2022

Untitled #40

Eyes up please, you've been gone for months
My love, when will you be available outside the crypto world?
It looks like the prized art is to waste your time
And now it's wasting mine;
I know we're close but I'm lonely -
The only reality shared is sex and physical intimacy,
Give me at least a minute, but what if you risk a SOL,
Missing shared reality low-key, so I'll say it slowly:

It was supposed to be me, not the NFTs...
All I see is MagicE morning, noon and night
Could you at least spare me your nights?
It was supposed to be me, not the NFTs...
Now I won't get any attention unless 
I buy a monkey or a divine entity;
It was supposed to be us, not the NFTs...
Time is inconsequential unless there's an auction,
In the end, it's all a gamble and obsession isn't passion.

It was supposed to be us, not the NFTs...
Ledger keeps track of everything but your emotions,
If there'll be no one to use it, why make wealth for generations?
It was supposed to be us, not the NFTs...
We could have had 3 vacations with what's in stock
I can understand passion but it's like sleeping with a rock,
And if this is to continue,
Please just let me know sooner than later.