Monday, 9 May 2022

Untitled #38

I'm obsessed with the way 
My head lies on your chest
How you love all those things 
That I hate about myself
That no one knows, 

And I'm a mess
When I overthink 
All the little things in my head,
You always seem to help me 
Catch my breath
But then I lose it again,

When I look at you, the world ends
I still get so nervous
Because this is more than anything 
That I've ever felt before,
You're everything that I want, 
My fairytale, 
The one I thought I wouldn't find
After all these years of heartbreaks
Someone who is worth the wait.

And I fell in love with the way
You always manage to laugh 
Always at the wrong time
How you do nothing and everything
For hours in a day,

And when I look at you, the world ends
But I'm so in love, just us is enough
This is more than anything 
That I've felt before
I'll cherish every day
Forgive and forget the heartbreaks,
You're everything that I want, 
My modern fairytale.