Thursday, 12 December 2019

the bleeding

There is a wrench in me
Twisting and turning every gear
It hurts I scream
Each word falls like blood
On a piece of stray paper
There is a wrench in me
Working out every knot
And everytime I bleed
Your name comes out

It hurts I scream
The drops falls as blood
As bood is wont to fall
Oh this wrench in me
Grappling my soul from some core
I bleed and bleed
On the paper on the floor
Your name your name

Oh your name repeats endlessly
How long before the wounds heal
Am I to face an endless fear
Shame myself for what I endure
Harm myself as have all your deeds
Unveil all my tangles, fall dead, sleep

Fall dead and may be even then
Be haunted by those nights
Of touch that I never asked for
That I was too scared to protest
That I hope and pray no other girl
Goes through the pain of . This.
Oh but they do they do they do

And they die too.