There are no more miles to go
All I want is to sleep,
I can see those last few metres
I'm just letting it wait ;
Once I finish this race,
There's no turning back -
There are no more miles to go
All I want is to sleep.
No prince charming or fairy godmother
Will wake me up
When there's no one to wake up to,
When it's not worth living for anymore;
I can take a bullet for you!
I can die for you in your place!
Because I don't have anything to live for ;
Emptiness is a hard weight,
I'm fighting to understand nothing,
The nothingness in my head is drowning
Me.
Let me sleep.
Just a few more metres to go,
My miles are up and I'm ready to go
Into the waiting bed of no return,
An endless sleep where my existence
Remains the same as it is now -
Futile.