The feeling of missing you
Is so great my friend.
Hours of nonsense,
Hours of sense,
Hours of heartfelt discussions,
Hours of papers written.
The feeling of missing you
Is so great my friend.
Hours of peaceful silence in the bed,
Hours of walks around lawn beds,
Hours of playfulness and new games,
Hours of sitting, talking about big names.
The feeling of missing you
Is so great my friend.
Hours of wondering where,
Just where I went wrong,
Hours of wondering who,
Just who it was for.
The feeling of missing you
Is so great my friend.
Hours of sitting next to your wheelchair,
Hours of talking about anything,
Of anything but that which matter
Waiting for the hour of theatrical exits.
The feeling of missing you
Is so great my friend.
Because you're there but it's
No longer you,
And I don't know if I'm right
In missing you.