I feel none, just sitting in a box,
Of whose I miss the locks,
I stare out, up at a sky,
Dotted with stars and fireflies;
Maybe one day, I'll get up and out there,
Maybe one day, I'll know that which is fair,
Maybe one day, I'll find the secrets to souls
Maybe one day, everything will be revealed on its own;
But for now in my box,
I'm caught yet I'm not,
Now in my box,
I'm cosy and I'm warm;
Curiosity strikes me hard and deep,
Yet somehow I hesitate from making the leap,
I'm so far from where I thought to go,
So far from once strong lived hopes and lows;
Stuck in my box, I still wonder,
I still want to try stirring waters,
Still would like to think as though
The black sheep is what I am, yet,
My trials seem so far away from this end.