Words can pour out like a storm,
A flood with no ends,
But little do you know the truth
From which it stems;
A flood with no ends,
But little do you know the truth
From which it stems;
The lies, the betrayals, the blankness,
The paper bare and the ink running dry,
There are words and words
But no real truths, just lies.
The paper bare and the ink running dry,
There are words and words
But no real truths, just lies.
Blank to a point where everything is white,
Blank to a point all you want is the black,
Comfort of dark wings light upon your shoulder,
The raven's call for death becomes louder;
Blank to a point all you want is the black,
Comfort of dark wings light upon your shoulder,
The raven's call for death becomes louder;
There is no process,
Just empty white,
All that is light is not good,
Without process there is no life;
Just empty white,
All that is light is not good,
Without process there is no life;
I think therefore I am -
So with no stable thought
With no brough to catch hold on
In this infinite torrent of hateful numbness:
So with no stable thought
With no brough to catch hold on
In this infinite torrent of hateful numbness:
Where am I?
You know me best.
Tell me where I am.
Tell me where I am.