Why do I love you?
When all you gave was grief -
When all the promises were broken -
When you are never there for me.
When all you gave was grief -
When all the promises were broken -
When you are never there for me.
Why should I love you?
Even if you are in pain -
Why do you call yourself "mine",
When you don't deserve that name.
Even if you are in pain -
Why do you call yourself "mine",
When you don't deserve that name.
Why do I still love you?
Or is it pity I feel -
That you don't own your mind,
Like I own mine.
Or is it pity I feel -
That you don't own your mind,
Like I own mine.
Why do I still love you?
Not because you gave me life -
Because that I thought of taking it
Thrice these times.
Not because you gave me life -
Because that I thought of taking it
Thrice these times.
Why do I still love you?
When selfish is all I see -
When disappointment overrides,
All your feelings for me.
When selfish is all I see -
When disappointment overrides,
All your feelings for me.
Why do I still love you?
I really do not know -
And I am afraid if I find out,
I will cease to do so.
I really do not know -
And I am afraid if I find out,
I will cease to do so.